Friday, November 25, 2011

Week 13 Preview

Week 13 Fixtures

Focus for week 13 could be the match between the Reds and Mancini Warriors. With the unbeaten run of Man city, and recent win of liverpoool over chelsea, it could be a tight game between these two. Liverpool playing at home should have their advantage. I think it could be a draw for this game but hopefully liverpool can win this game for me as ManUnited Fan. I don't think of taking any players from this clash. 

So a 'must win' match coud be : Chelsea against Wolves and also Stoke againts Blackburn. With the absents of O'Hara and S.Hunt, it could be an easy games for chelsea which Drogba has returned from injury. I favor chelsea to win 3-0 on this game.  While Stoke will win over weaken Blackburn.

So not much to say as i'm so proud that my prediction last week was correct for Helguson to perform. But sadly I change him at the last minute.  

Bear in mind that A.Begovic will snatch a huge point this week i guess. The price is still around 5 something so it will be a no-brainer. One more, Rooney might not play this time ( injured ).

After finalising my team:
-----------
A.Begovic

W.Brown, T.Vermalaen, A.Rangel

Moses, Sesegnon, Allen, Ramires

Crouch, Chicarito, Drogba




Jadi ,... mcm ok ka?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...